Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hooligans go to Dubai (Videos)

I did these videos a while back when Maelstrom's Hooligans were 34. They are a bit stronger again now at 36 and I have a set as well (currently 30 at the time of this post) for your borrowing pleasure.

Here are some videos showing how you can use borrowed hooligans only to get points in Dubai.

As with all my videos, they are pretty amateurish and hacky, but you get what you pay for ;-)!


















 As you'll see in the vidoes, you really need to have flare (preferably with at least Strobe Light research completed so you have a decent dodge) and drone geyser unlocked (so you can get those pesky units behind walls).

I find soloing with Hooligans pretty fun and easy to do on fast-forward. I'd recommend that if you can, you use Hooligans in their mid-thirties or higher and be level 35 yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment