Sunday, February 14, 2016

Dubai Three Review (Third completion)

Our third successful attempt at Dubai Tier 3 started on Saturday 13th February at 7am UTC and took 16 and a quarter hours to complete.

Breizh won again, taking his count to 2/3 and mine, sadly, to 1/3. You are the champ, Breizh! Best out of 5?

Well done, Breizh! Proves I shouldn't sleep when we are raiding Dubai ;-)


However, the real winner of Dubai was perhaps Jifferlaar, who not only got third place, with an impressive 120K + of trophies, but also went from being level 26 at the start of the raid (i.e., not actually able to play) to getting to level 44 and scoring three epic packs! All with this guy:
Octavia's Doomsday. Isn't he dreamy??
And providing ample evidence that NEKO's method is the way to go, if you don't have heaps of high powered teams!

And what did we get?
Breizh got the legendary pack and the guild legendary pack for beating me fair and square.

He took screenshots of one of the openings:
Who's that pokemon ...er World Zombination unit?
It's Shade!

He also got Maelstrom, but was so unimpressed he forgot to take a screenshot.
Here she is anyway:
Never mind, Breizh. You can't always be lucky!
Here are my three epic packs.
The first one I got excited when I saw this:
An orange glow!
I was so excited I immediately forgot to take a picture of who it was.

It was this guy:


My third patient zero - now helping the first one on his way to level 30!
Here are my next two packs:




All and all it was a pretty good raid, with lots of good chatter at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment